Whether you're a seasoned veteran, recent grad or high school student, the AATE is interested in meet you to enhance its administration offices and productions.
Check below for available opportunities.
The AATE is seeking to hire the following key positions regarding their staged reading of TITUS ANDRONICUS on Sat., Apr. 25th, in Los Angeles, in recognition of National Disabilities Month.
Thanks for your interest in participating as (POSITION) for the AATE’s staged reading of TITUS ANDRONICUS. As part of the culling process, we have a few questions to help us assess if we might be a good fit. We ask that you video a response to the following questions and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org; in subject line: NAME- POSITION
ASST. DIRECTOR- $50
INTIMACY DIRECTOR- $50
SOUND COORDINATOR- $50
TECHNICAL ADVISOR- $100
GRAPHICS DESIGNER- $75
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR- $100
1. What is your experience with Shakespeare in general and the play specifically?
2. The cast of this project will include a number of “differently-abled” artists; do you have any experience working with “differently-abled” artist? If so, what is your experience and/or interest in working with these artists?
3. Tell us about your experience in the position you are most interested in.
4. Please see the potential work schedule (20 hrs.) below- we ask that you allow an additional 9 hrs for incidental meetings, phone calls and/or engagements associated with the production. Do you have any conflicts with the schedule?
Wednesday, March 25th, 10:00 AM-NOON- PRODUCTION MEETING & AUDITIONS, 1:00-4:00 PM
Friday, April 17th, 7:00-9:00 PM- PRODUCTION MEETING
Saturday, April 18th, 2:00-6:00 PM- 1st READ-THRU/PRODUCTION MEETING, 6:30-8:00 PM
Wednesday, April 22, 11:00 AM-NOON- VIDEO CONFERENCE CALL
Friday, April 24th, 10:00 AM-5:00 PM- 2nd READ-THRU & TECH/DRESS REHEARSAL
Saturday, April 25th, 1:00-6:00 PM- STAGED READING
5. Lite snacks and beverages will be provided at all Production meetings and rehearsals; is the stated rate acceptable to you?
Location(s) for all scheduled dates will be determined prior to March 25th.
Send video response, cover letter and resume to email@example.com, with NAME-POSITION in subject line. Deadline: Feb. 28th.
We appreciate your interest and look forward to hearing from you.
Seeking Publicist to:
There is pay. Submit resume and cover letter regarding experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with PUBLICIST in the subject line.
Theatrical Producer/Director seeks Virtual Assistant/Office Assistant.
Employment type: $15/hour, 20 hrs./week
Virtual Assistant / Office Assistant (Los Angeles)
Candidate must be detail oriented, good with numbers and proficient in computer skills. I am looking for a long-term team member that wants to grow with me. I prefer a candidate who is already prepared to work virtually. (Laptop or desktop computer, high speed internet, etc.). Passion for Black theatre, knowledge of Black Hollywood and millennial information distribution network are all pluses.
I would like to fill this position immediately.
• 1-2 plus years' experience (Entry Level)
• Must be a self-starter
• Must possess strong organizational skills
• Must be able to multi-task
• Must be detail oriented
• Must have a positive Attitude
• Necessary knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel and Word
• Knowledge of Quickbooks a plus, but not necessary
For consideration, reply to this ad with Virtual Assistant in subject line, a short paragraph introducing yourself and resume.
Information coming soon.